Customer service is a top priority of the The Christ Lab. All Christ Lab customers will be treated promptly and respectfully without regard to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, language proficiency, social or economic status.
Here at The Christ Lab, we intend to uphold your concerns for product and quality as a top priority. We value All of our customers, and we are grateful for your business. Thank you for taking the time to shop with us and learn more about our company.
Privacy & Safety
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP address.
• Your contact information and email address.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The Christ Lab is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. The Christ Lab has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
No information would be shared with other parties, information will never be sold.
Credit / Debit Cards
Offline Payments (In person events only)